cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Than One Port Forwarding On The Same Computer With XB8 Modem...

BH-TW
I plan to stick around

I've already set up a port forwarding with range on one of my computers. I would like to set up an additional port forwarding with a different range on the same computer. When I try this, the computer is not available to be chosen even though it is connected and recognized in the HomeConnect app. Is this possible with the new XB8 modem?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: More Than One Port Forwarding On The Same Computer With XB8 Modem...

BH-TW
I plan to stick around

Thanks for the reply. I didn't think there was a way to have more than one port range forwarded. Fortunately, I've managed to solve the problem I had. All good now. Pilot error.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersJo

Greetings @BH-TW!

Thanks for your contributions to the Community! I hope you are well! 😊

I had a pretty in depth look and as our very own @RogersTony mentions in this super helpful article, port forwarding configurations are unique to the specific devices in your home and the applications you’d like to use. Thus we are unable to provide the same level of technical support as we do for the Wi-Fi modems we offer. With this in mind, it's best to check with the software provider/device manufacturer for specific help with setting up port forwarding.

In additon, there I was able to also find an additonal helpful article written by him as well with some great port forwarding content with reference on How to use Port Forwarding with Ignite Home Connect

I hope this helps!

RogersJo

BH-TW
I plan to stick around

Thanks for the reply. I didn't think there was a way to have more than one port range forwarded. Fortunately, I've managed to solve the problem I had. All good now. Pilot error.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation