cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

AnureetSahi
I've been here awhile

So this is 2nd time this is happening. First they took 4 days for my service to start . I do work from home and today internet suddenly shut and asked to wait 3 days for technician to come . Who is gonna responsible for my lost wages and these are my most busiest days of week and thanks to rogers i cannot work and i am new client in rogers this is happening twice and what would be happening with existing clients

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Internet not working

RogersMaude

Good day @AnureetSahi,

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention. I know first hand how important it is to stay connected at all times. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

Is your internet service back up and running, since you posted?

For future references, feel free to bookmark www.rogers.com/outage, where we post major outages, with updates as they are made available. 

If you do not see your area listed there, please reach out to us for support so that we can get your services fixed without any delay.

If the interruption is still ongoing, feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps using the steps found here, so we can assist you further.

Thank you!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation