I've been here awhile

When will internet be restored in the City if Waterloo

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Internet and Cellular Service Interruption

RogersTony

Hello Community,

We have now restored services for the vast majority of our customers and our technical teams are working hard to ensure that the remaining customers are back online as quickly as possible.

As our services come back online and traffic volumes return to normal, some customers may experience a delay in regaining full service. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the disruption this has caused our customers and we will be proactively crediting all customers.

You do not need to contact us for the credit as it will be automatically applied to your account.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Urs
I've been here awhile

No internet but rogers shows on website they restored in my area

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Residential broadband internet or wireless cellular internet?

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

the website could be a general indication of service restoral and not a true indication so perhaps they're working on it?

KenGHolmes
I've been here awhile

Residential rogers ignite Internet still down but cellular service is working in Waterloo Region

RogersTony

Hello Community,

We have now restored services for the vast majority of our customers and our technical teams are working hard to ensure that the remaining customers are back online as quickly as possible.

As our services come back online and traffic volumes return to normal, some customers may experience a delay in regaining full service. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the disruption this has caused our customers and we will be proactively crediting all customers.

You do not need to contact us for the credit as it will be automatically applied to your account.

RogersTony

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor

No services in NW London as of 8.30 am Satiurday.

Vaishali2
I've been around

Home internet / Igniti WiFi still not working at Dupont / Howland Avenue. Blinking orange. Saturday 9 July 10:45 am.

Lwojcins7
I've been around

Have had no internet since yesterday, now11:18 AM (York Region area). Tried resetting the router 3 times, no change (continues to blink different colors, has been doing so since last night (not an update blinking)). Tried calling customer support only to be disconnected. Unbelievable. I'd like to know what's being done to fix the issue as the rogers twitter pages so no updates but other people in my area have their services back so what's going on here?

My family's mobile phone communication and home network are all using Rogers service, and this time the mobile phone and network communication was completely interrupted for a whole day. It was really terrible that I could not make a phone call for the whole day yesterday. No Internet access either! It's too bad that adults can't work and kids can't take lessons online at home. It's time to think about not putting all your eggs in one basket

When will it be back to full service? The delay is very bad right now.

Internet is still not working in L6A Is there an ETA for the Internet to be working again? It's been more than 24 hours. 

JNysh
I've been around

No Internet in Waterloo Area Still no internet since Thursday night, stuck with the flashing green on my router. Man I love rogers. 

douglj
I've been here awhile

Please advise when the L6R area of Brampton will have service?  It is 3:03 PM July 9, 2022 and we have been without any Roger services since 5:00 AM July 8, 2022.  34 hour outage and counting.  No ETA provided anywhere on the Rogers website or Social Media pages.

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

It it possible that the outage only affected Ignite and wireless users? My mom still have the old legacy Digital TV for cable and her cable service never got interrupted, I when to her place yesterday, I was surprise that her cable was still working. I'm on Ignite so my services was interrupted, the Internet was out and several scheduled recording didn't record at all or can't be played. Me and my mom live about 1 minute walk distance.

Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 13 in conversation