cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely poor service, Internet Technical Support

Jimi2023
I've been here awhile

I called Rogers technical support because I lost my internet connection. This person asked to hold for ten times, each time more than three minutes to work on something on her end. What is ridiculous is that each time she only asks one piece of information. What's your date of birth? Please hold. What's your postal code? Please hold. What's your email? Please hold. Is the light on your modem flashing? Please hold. Is it amber? Please hold...So frustrating. I'm leaving Rogers. Done. 

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Extremely poor service, Internet Technical Support

RogersCorey

Good morning @Jimi2023,

I understand how frustrating such a conversation would be. I just want to say that this isn't how we would expect an agent to conduct themselves during a conversation with a customer.

If you're willing, I'd like to gather your concerns about this agent and submit them on your behalf. Should you have any lingering issues with your Internet connection, I can help with that too!

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation