cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing to Ignite

MKB22
I've been around

Hello.  How can I get a printable list of Ignite channels?  We currently have the Rogers VIP Extra Pack (used to be Tier 3) on Rogers 3 (Scarborough) and would like to compare those channels with Ignite.  Thanks very much.

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: changing to Ignite

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@MKB22 You need to request a printable channel listing from Rogers, either by contacting support by telephone/chat or by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps .  They can send you listings for individual packages or you can request a comparative channel listing, with say your VIP/Extra package and Total TV side-by-side.

One thing to beware of: the last time @57 and I received channel listings, we both spotted and reported a few errors in both the printable and online channel lists.  The listings are mostly correct but if there are any channels in your current package that are important to you, just ask and people here will be happy to confirm whether or not they are included.

Re: changing to Ignite

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@MKB22 : See the link below for my post on that topic:  I found the printable documents useless for my particular case due to numerous errors.  For me, the website channel listing was much better.  I checked for every channel that I watch/record regularly.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Switching-from-Premier-63-Flex-channels-to-Total-TV-...

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation