cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Channels Missing

Flowygroyg
I've been here awhile

When I signed up for the Ignite TV I lost some  of the channels I watch a lot.  I.e. 21 and 22 where I watch Blue Jays, and Channel 747 (plus other Stingray music channels).  How can I get them back?  Your information is not very user friendly for an 87 year old customer who has been with you for 50 years. The reason I got ignite tv is also very confusing.  All I needed was a new remote.  In the old one the buttons had worn out and I could not change channels any more. (it was not the batteries in the remote)  I called Rogers and I was told to get  new remote I had to get the Ignite TV.  Here I am now trying to get familiar with the Ignite and the information I get is not helpful.  Please tell me how I can get a bundle that includes the channels I have lost without paying  $40.00 plus a month,

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite TV Channels Missing

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Flowygroyg : Which IgniteTV package do you have? There are several very different packages. You need to subscribe to a package that includes the "sports channels", which is typically not cheap, or you can add them as a "theme".

As for Stingray, those are no longer "channels" on the IgniteTV package, but rather an app that you can access in a number of ways.  Here's a detailed discussion on that topic:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Stingray/m-p/508986#M17135

I'm not sure which packages include Stingray, but again, you need to have a package that includes them if you want them, or pay for them as a "theme".  I believe most packages include Stingray, but I"m not sure if the most basic ones do.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Ignite TV Channels Missing

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Flowygroyg : Which IgniteTV package do you have? There are several very different packages. You need to subscribe to a package that includes the "sports channels", which is typically not cheap, or you can add them as a "theme".

As for Stingray, those are no longer "channels" on the IgniteTV package, but rather an app that you can access in a number of ways.  Here's a detailed discussion on that topic:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Stingray/m-p/508986#M17135

I'm not sure which packages include Stingray, but again, you need to have a package that includes them if you want them, or pay for them as a "theme".  I believe most packages include Stingray, but I"m not sure if the most basic ones do.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation