Our family just joined Rogers Ignite TV and, since it is the Season, here is a Wish List in hopes that the Rogers elves are listening. Others please feel free to add your own wishes to this thread.
1. Rogers Ignite TV PVR "This Timeslot Only" option. Without this important option many duplicate shows are recorded even if you choose "New Only". Yes, you can delete the duplicates and, yes, everything is now stored in the "cloud" but it is still annoying.
2. Rogers Ignite Internet true Guest network for internet access. Without a true Guest network we need to give guests our wifi password. Yes, we can designate a "profile" for guests but we still prefer a separate login and password for anyone other than our family.
3. Rogers Ignite TV more enhanced search. My family used to enjoy searching a certain actor or celebrity and it would not only show movies On Demand but also if that person was appearing on SNL on the weekend and ready to record it. The information exists for a much richer search experience.
We will add to this list as we discover more. The cookies and milk are out but can't say whether we have been naughty or nice...
Here's a post on reprogramming the skip time and using the voice command:
I'm not sure but you might be able to key in say 0180 for 3 minutes, but I don't have Ignite to test.
1) Make the Ignite remote work properly with a Hisense TV. Can turn on my tv but not off unless I actually press the tv button instead of the all power button.
2) Change the low battery in the remote warning to 10% seems crazy to have it at 25% and promote people to needlessly change the batteries
3) fix the ff/rew mode (it's bad how that works compared to the "older" technology)
4) Check the Amazon app, I've been kicked out a few times to live tv with no error message