cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choices

Flavour1
I'm an enthusiast

Who in the group has stayed with the Ignite Flex Platform 5,10, @ 20 with Sports or how many have moved to the 3 new packages introduced  “ Starter, Popular or Total” introduced November 1, 2023. With many unwanted and unwatched channels.

The answer I received lately was from the Office of the President in  “share concern” was subscribers would rather have full packages than make their own choices.

It is ironic back 2016 during CRTC hearings that Canadians spoke up that they were tired of big bundles of unwatched and unwanted channels and wanted choices.

Have Your say

**Labels updated**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Choices

wayner92
I'm a senior contributor

I only started with Ignite in April and the Flex does not seem to exist anymore.  I think I have Ignite Popular TV.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

wayner92
I'm a senior contributor

I just switched to Ignite a couple of months ago so I didn't have that choice.

IMO that answer is BS.  Personally I want all of the TSN channels, RSN channels, NBA TV Canada, Golf Channel, the main networks in Canada and the US and about 5 other specialty channels.  I never watch any of the other channels and you can often get other stuff that you may want via streaming.

Flavour1
I'm an enthusiast

Were you able to get Flex 20 with Sports

wayner92
I'm a senior contributor

I only started with Ignite in April and the Flex does not seem to exist anymore.  I think I have Ignite Popular TV.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation