Signing in

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Signing in

My Outlook for Mac (365 subscription version) is leaving these in the inbox appropriately - nothing in Junk.  I'm now receiving e-mail notifications in a timely manner - a few seconds after the item occurs in the forum.  Do you have the latest Outlook client update?

I had to clear Rogers cookies (and cache) yesterday to use Chrome.  Couldn't even sign in using Incognito for a short while.  It did log me into MyRogers, so I logged out of there, but still couldn't login to the forum with Chrome for a while yesterday.  FF worked fine at the time. I can login using Chrome today, however, I still have the (minor) cookie issue as outlined in post 15 of this thread causing me to click a couple of extra times during the login process like I would when using Incognito.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@57 wrote:

My Outlook for Mac (365 subscription version) is leaving these in the inbox appropriately - nothing in Junk.  I'm now receiving e-mail notifications in a timely manner - a few seconds after the item occurs in the forum.  Do you have the latest Outlook client update?

It's not a mail client issue.  For whatever reason, the Outlook server itself marks the notification emails as spam and keeps tossing them into the Junk Email folder, and I definitely don't have anything in my settings, anywhere, that could or would cause this to happen.  I'm trying to figure out how to decode the "X-Microsoft-Antispam-*" headers so that I can troubleshoot this further.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@-G-  Perhaps you could create a "rule" within whatever client (or server) you're using to move the appropriate incoming mail to the inbox?  Say the sender's e-mail address?  (communityforums@rci.rogers.com).  Or would the rule not apply to that particular mail since the rule wouldn't "see" it?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I still can't sign in using Chrome or Incognito but have no problem with Edge.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I noticed that the popup where I fill in my username and password looks different the past couple of days.  It now remembers my username, so I only need to fill in the password.  It also remembers that I wish to skip the "recovery" popup (post 15 of this thread).  So, for me, all is functioning as it should and it takes a couple of clicks less than it did since mid-August. (Chrome on a Mac Mini).

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes, I noticed the different popup also and the board seems to be running faster. But in my case it always remembered my username and password because that's what I set up originally.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario