Sign-ins are currently broken for me with Firefox 80. If I sign in through the Community Forums page, the login completes successfully but the Forum does not show me as signed in. If I go to www.rogers.com , that page shows me as signed in.
However, I am able to sign into the Forum with Chromium 84. It also works with uBlock Origin installed and enabled.
I still could not sign into my forum notifications bookmark with Firefox, but I can sign into my PayGo balance. I then navigated to Community Forums at the bottom and clicked it, and here I am, still signed in! A bit of a workaround, but at least I can use my default browser instead of Chrome Incognito.
Things have improved a little bit with Firefox today. When I click my Forum Notifications bookmark and sign in, I still get a looping My Rogers page, but then when I click my PayGo balance bookmark (Bills & Payments), I'm in Community Forums. Rogers should really refrain from fixing what's not broken.
My sign ins seem to be stabling out, I can access my account and the forums via website, and directly through the main website; as well as the app itself. Seems like it's getting better!
I'm still not receiving the appropriate e-mail notifications. I received one on September 4th, but I should have received dozens in the past couple of weeks since this issue started.
Although it's not a huge problem for me, just requires a couple of extra clicks, I still have to sign in as indicated in post 15 of this thread. Something still amiss with the cookies in Chrome.
FF works properly and remembers me...
Outlook is still tossing all Forum notifications into Junk. Could be due to a bad DKIM setup on the Khoros side. I have been marking all of the messages as "Not Junk" in the hopes that this might make a difference with reputation scores.
Logins into the forum are working 99% of the time for me. In the remaining 1%, I get logged into rogers.com but the Forum does not show me as logged in. Not a browser issue; might be some changes being made on the server that would cause that one browser to fail from time to time. Nothing seems to be breaking with Chromium 86 so far, which is also good.