cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to Rogers Network

thsalisbury
I've been around

Been having the problem since last night with connecting to the cell network. Top left corner continues to say "searching". I've tried Network Settings resets, updated carrier settings, and power cycle to no avail. It's an iPhone 6.

Any tips?

Thanks for the help

*Edited Labels*

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Unable to connect to Rogers Network

RogersMoin

Hello, @thsalisbury

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums. Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Community. Smiley Happy

It's understandably quite a  difficult situation with the phone not connecting to the Network. Have you updated any software prior to the issue began?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have done, have you tried re-seating the SIM card? It's possible the SIM is not seating properly in the tray causing the issue. 

Do you have another phone(s) connected to the Network from the same location? At this moment, I'm not aware of any area-wide network issue. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm unable to get connected to my service provider on my Samsung galaxy s7, but sim worked in the Samsung s3 mini,what can I do?

@ilovehonda400ex wrote:

I'm unable to get connected to my service provider on my Samsung galaxy s7, but sim worked in the Samsung s3 mini,what can I do?

When did this start? did the SIM card ever work in the S7? 

DerrickJ
I've been around

Since yesterday afternoon my phone has not been able to connect to the Rogers network. All it says in the top right of my screen is “Searching” and it never connects. I’ve tried to reboot the phone but that didn’t work. I also tried to download the latest update but it tells me I’m not connected to the internet. Anyone k ow what to do? I can’t call Rogers to get help cause my phone won’t make any calls!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @DerrickJ

If there is a Rogers store near you, u would highly suggest going in and having a staff member help you out and see what's going on.

It may be the sim card that needs to be replaced OR the phone is having issues not connecting.

No mobile data

I have no mobile data on my Samsung Galaxy s9 plus since Tuesday. I was on the bus and suddenly the was no internet. I tried rebooting the phone but to no avail.

Good evening @Abhishek1,

Thanks for joining the Rogers Community Forums, we appreciate your contribution!

We know how important it is to remain connected at all times!

Were you able to get your issue sorted, since you posted?

If your data stopped working after you rebooted your phone, is it possible that you went over your monthly data allowance by more than $50 in overage?

If not, please get in touch with us. In order to do so, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we'can get a better understanding of what may be causing the issue you're experiencing. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please click here.

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 8 in conversation