cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

114 REPLIES 114

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
Not a clue as I’m getting home shipping. On the bright side I got the financing email just now so only a matter of time before it ships.

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

ah i only asked because ive been 12th the whole time and it hasnt moved up at all as others have changed to in progress, Im starting to think theres something wrong with my order 😞  

Char3
I've been here awhile

Anyone preorder a Pro Max 256GB in Desert? What’s your position? I preordered around 10:00AM on the 13th. My position has gone from 191 to 181. Not too hopeful of getting mine tomorrow lol. 

antony_jestin
I plan to stick around

The person at the store mine is being shipped to wouldn't so much as give me the time of day.

azerphire
I've been here awhile
I pre ordered around that time on Friday and was number 36. Mine has arrived at the store and ready for tomorrow. Still waiting on my black PM256 which is high 200’s. The reservation system really screwed me over this year with all the errors.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

just changed from 12th to 11th 😍

Char3
I've been here awhile
Oh that’s awesome! At least you’ll have one shipped to you on time. And hopefully you get your other one quickly.
The reservation system this year has been a mess.
I just ordered my watch and I’m in position 1 for that. I’m going to go to my local Roger’s tomorrow morning and see if I can grab one.

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
Finally got some good news, my order is now shipped and I have a fedex tracking number for delivery to my house tomorrow.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

and now ive come to the realization that i moved up to 11th from 12th because someone canceled and not because they are processing orders ahead of mine. i cant see how they have had zero of this model to ship out yet.

Kermit21
I've been around
I ordered my iPhone 16 pro max on pre order day 10 minutes after it dropped and I got it delivered to home and it’s still saying back order will I get my phone tomorrow?

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
I can only imagine you should and it’s strange cause one of the two phones I ordered are expected to deliver tomorrow and I ordered that one phone yesterday. The other phone I ordered on preorder opening 2 hours after it went live and that one is shipped. So I would imagine it should have updated by now or shortly.

Geoffbernier
I plan to stick around
What model did you order? 512gbs from what I’ve seen haven’t been shipped out. Only 256gb ones so far

I have a shipped to store 512GB Pro Max Desert that is showing as shipped on the reservation site

Talking about shipped to home, not reservation

I’m so confused. I see people on Reddit that ordered the same phone as me at a later time than me and they are showing shipped. pro max natural Titanium 256

ardalan998
I plan to stick around
Just called my Rogers Plus store and they confirmed they received my phone! Thanks for your updates, otherwise I would’ve figured it just hadn’t shipped yet as I didn’t get any shipping emails either. Excited to pick it up tomorrow 😁

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I ordered the same one, reserved to my store and number 9 in the reservation system. Still showing “open”

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
It’s really strange right. There’s more than a few people I spotted on Reddit that ordered hours after we did and had a status of “back ordered” that have now shipped. Meanwhile I’m at 11 and you’re at 9 and we are stuck at open. It’s super frustrating

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I did, still waiting like you….

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I don’t even know if there is someone we can call? I called the store I’m having it delivered to and she was of zero help. Wouldn’t give me any info!

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Honestly the store isn’t helpful unless they already have your phone which they don’t yet. The online chat is pointless too. It’s just generic responses
Topic Stats