cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

114 REPLIES 114

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

abrarhaq
I plan to stick around
This worked !! Thank you . I’m
Number 5 for a black pro max 512gb

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

ardalan998
I plan to stick around

Thank you @Kunaal23 that worked!!! 😄

Anyone else having this issue, go to the link Kunaal posted and click on learn more under new customer at the right, then you can reserve as gift and it'll go through!

#3 in line for Pro Max 256GB in white. Hopefully it won't be a problem when adding it to an existing line at pick up lol.

Dishguy
I'm here a lot
Why is Rogers charging $50 more than at Apple??

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

because they're greedy perhaps?

yahya1
I've been here awhile

How do I know My reservation spot/Number in the queue? Thanks in Advance!!

Artem_alf
I plan to stick around

Still getting that error when reserving an iphone. Is there a better way to try ?

azerphire
I've been here awhile

Was able to reserve a 16PM through the link Kunaal posted selecting gift but I need to do a second for my other line and it won't let me through the same method (One device of this type per account - never an issue before) and the normal device reservation page is still giving the same error as everyone else is getting since 8am.

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

I'm not sure exactly why but I think it's to account for financing. Apple is now charging 7.99% financing through affirm I think. So technically it's actually cheaper through Rogers if you're going the financing route by about $75. But if you're buying outright, you're better off just going through Apple. 

intothepast
I've been here awhile

Reserved the wrong device at first (pro 512 desert), cancelled my reservation and reserved the right one (pro 256 desert), it showed I was 6th in line and all was good. But now I can't see the reservation, only the cancelled 512 one? And it won't let me reserve a Pro since I technically already have a Pro 256 reserved...

How can I see my active reservation and not the cancelled one? This system is a buggy mess as always....

I am purchasing it out right … in a sense… rogers credit card allows 48 month 0% option… I live on the border if I was going to purchase without this perk I’d buy it there … it’s almost 300 cheaper after taxes and exchange

Dishguy
I'm here a lot

Is the number we receive store rank or corporate rank?

Dishguy
I'm here a lot

my reservation dropped 5 .... was 56 now it 61... is this normal?... new to rogers reservation system

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

Anyone else's preorder disappear? Was #1, now I don't see it when I go to review it.

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor
One thing to note with US iPhone's, is that they are dual-eSIM and don't have a physical SIM slot. For most, that isn't an issue but always something to be aware if. $300 in this economy is quite a savings.

intothepast
I've been here awhile

Mine has been showing up as 'cancelled' since last Friday after changing model. I spent 3 hours (yes THREE HOURS) on the phone with Rogers last week and all they could tell me was that 'they did see the 40$ reservation charge on my account for the second phone, but can't find the reservation statuts' 

I was online with an agent for 1.5 hours and none of the 3 departments they spoke to could tell me if my reservation was there and what would happen with it. At this point this whole thing is a big fiasco, and it's a true gamble if you'll get a phone or not. Don't bother calling them, they won't be able to help you and you'll only end up losing your time 😞 

This is the 7th iPhone I reserve with rogers, starting all the way back with the iPhone 4, and I've never had so many issues with the system...

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

I'm so tempted to switch off Rogers. Should really start calling them sregor because the company does everything backwards... #1 for pickup but now I can't even find it... No cancellation, just invisible even with my $40 charge before tax...

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

found this reddit thread. How is Rogers a multi-billion dollar tech company? 😂 I'm glad I'm paying with a Rogers credit card so I'm not locked in with Rogers for 24 months. 

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For all of the Rogers iPhone customers:

Rogers Charging $25 Shipping Fee for iPhone 16, Unlike Telus or Bell

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/2024/09/16/rogers-charging-25-shipping-fee-iphone-16-telus-bell/

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

Does this mean I'm #22 on backorders?

Screenshot 2024-09-17 084330.png

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

Nope 22 means itll most likely ship in the next few days, ive already had one of mine change from open to in progress

Topic Stats