Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

To Rogers Support

Subject: independant  LTE account for Samsung Galaxy watch LTE

We waited for almost 2 years WHEN please ???

Best 

I've Been Here Awhile

after waiting almost 3 years moved 2 business lines  to Telus, got better price on my monthly rates  65$ per month 10 GB unlimited data. got 24 months LTE on 2 galaxy watches no charge. I called and spoke to rogers at least 6 times during the 3 years, no care in the world. I love rogers customer service dot get me wrong, but they have to listen to their customers needs. my 2 cents.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for u r 2 cts and it look like u find a better deal at telus, wtg.

Rogers is a good firm , and I could find some cool ppls working for them

I m right with you on this point ,

The only problem I see,  is that the ''guys'' whois running it, are not conscious of what is a Tech company... so the company are not operating at the best.  

Why are they making us wait ? because I bet no one at Rogers  bang its fists on the table . Do they know how to Android LTD alone account could be interesting and practical ? I doubt it 

think: skate, snowboarding , bikes , school, work....

I'm Here A Lot

Rogers: it's about time to offer support for Samsung Watch LTE customers. Catering only to Apple customers, not everyone on the planet cares about Apple watches and or any of their products - I for one, never did, never will.
Perhaps it's time for your loyal subscriber to hop off your wagon and hop on to Bell's or Telus'.  

I'm Here A Lot

It's really not making any sense. I mean, why would you not offer support for Galaxy Watch LTE? Is it due to exclusive contract with Apple?
I Plan to Stick Around

Im with you i have been with Rogers for over 15 years 3 lines  

I will switch to Telus also  seem weird here we are in 2019 and Rogers won't support Android Smatr Watches and Visual VoiceMail  for Android  

Wake up Rogers we all are NOT n the Apple Train !!!!

I've Been Around

Almost a year the samsung watch came out and no esim support..Apple must be filling your pockets for you to forget about all your android users

I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder if there are any Rogers Employees on here that read this  

I really think they owe it to their Customers  { Thats Us } what they plan to do with options of supporting the Samsung Watch  

Let us know what is going on maybe some of us will stick it out if we know its Happing  

But it's been over a year now ?????   is it time to jump ship and go to Bell or Telus ?????

Just some communication with us the customers that pay your Wages would be NICE    

I'm Here A Lot

I canceled Rogers and moved the Bell.
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess i will have to do the same  its a Hassle

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats