Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Hi Community ,

1) update from s4 LTE with  rogers please?

2) can I keep my phone number and stay with rogers for my mobile but use a other provider for my s4 LTE,  providing gsm LTE service for s4 already?

Best
Brice

Hello @brices4,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! =)

As both an Android and Wearable technology fan, I can totally understand your desire to get LTE functionality on your Android wearables like the Samsung S4 LTE.

We currently do not have any additional updates on this but once we do it will be big news. We will update this thread and the Rogers.com website will also be updated with the news.

With regards to your second inquiry, from my understanding of how it works with Apple iPhone and the Apple Watch, it would have to on the same plan. I am unsure if there are different setups possible with wearables using the Android Platform.

We appreciate all of your patience!

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

These ridiculous nonsense replies will do nothing to appease customers. An actual update with real information, an explanation as to the hold up and potential release dates would be helpful. Even a "Rogers never plans on supporting Android LTE watch functionality" would be better than these replies - at least it would be honest and customers could make informed decisions on their cell phone providers rather than waiting for something that's never going to happen.

I Plan to Stick Around

Great response!!!! Customers should vote with their feet!

I've Been Here Awhile

I guess rogers has enough customers that they can lose lots. If they had any plans at all to provide this service they would have let people know or they really do not care about the customer.
I've Been Here Awhile

After a phone call with customer service yesterday, It appears I was right about more then enough costumers. I called about my internet service going down on a weekly basis and my cell phone not getting a signal at home. I also asked if and when they will support the samsung watch. They don't think they will be able to figure out these issues and I would be better off going to a different provider.