Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Thank you for your response.
I Plan to Stick Around

There is another post in this forum about this where somebody said he spent hours on the phone recently getting escalated higher and higher, but was eventually told Rogers wasn't planning on supporting the Galaxy watch.  Sadly I bought one giving them the benefit of doubt, but now think I'm gonna move to a different carrier.

I've Been Here Awhile

When could we expect support for Galaxy Watch LTE
I've Been Around

When could we expect support for Galaxy Watch LTE ? Any ETA?

Six months after now. I will move my two line to Telus if no ETA.

I've Been Around

I have a Samsung Galaxy LTE Watch (which I bought before I knew it was Bell and Telus only). How long until I can activate it on my ShareEverything Plan?

I've Been Around

Rogers has no plan to offer LTE on Samsung watches. Moving to bell because of this in August when the note 10 comes out. 11 years with Rogers. Love everything about this company. But they won't offer us what is today's technology. Sad.
I've Been Here Awhile

When would Rogers start supporting Samsung Galaxy LTE? Bell and Telus are already supporting. Based on past forums, Rogers is saying they will start supporting Samsung in October 2018 but nothing until now. I can't connect my watch.

I Plan to Stick Around

Welcome to the complete and utter disappointment that is Rogers' attempt to remain competitive with other vendors that actually care about what their customers want to buy.

In Rogers' case, innovation begins and ends with apple products. Sadly. iPhone and apple watch is most popular with senior citizens these days. Says everything you need to know about who the shot callers are at Roger's mobile.
I've Been Here Awhile

Complete Disappointment. When i went to Rogers store, they told me to use bluetooth service on the watch to access phone on watch. Why the heck i paid $100 more to buy latest technology?? Dummmersss !!! 😡😡

Good morning @Amahay and welcome to our Community!

I know our customers are excited about support for a variety of wearables beyond the Apple Watch. Please stay tuned to this page and our main website. We would absolutely make an announcement when such support arrives!

Regards,

RogersCorey