Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @kavkaz

Not bad! I am selling my S7 edge for $700
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if bell is going to match the gear vr offer of 49.99?Btw im # 2 for blue note 7 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I mean , if rogers is going to match bells offer lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @italianfitguy

Rogers does not price match anymore. So i do not think they will unless they change the price the day of release ( for the Gear VR to $49.99 as what Bell has)
I Plan to Stick Around

At the moment, what do we use the VR for?Any free contents?
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a VR camera (gear 360). watching pictures and video from it is best on gear VR. its also great for the plain. totaly disconnected from the reality of flight and rested

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

There is YouTube, Netflix, some other apps which are free and games but they need controllers. The Olympics is on the Gear VR as well.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am switching from Fido, as a few weeks ago they changed their device fees when renewing contracts. They are now charging an additional $450 on smartphone plans for the device! Even though been with them for 14 years, they wont budge...so s7 was $700 with 2 year term!

Can someone tell me the device cost with the share plan that u must get with rogers. I read $200 off the Note 7 if you pre order, and additional $100 off if you are a new customer. Then you also get the free gift. Thought price was $650, so i would pay $350??

A previous post mentioned $200 off if trading in "select" devices. Is there a list somewhere on what qualifies? I have an HTC M8 and galaxy S4 available for trade in only. Need to know if i should cancel my pre order.

I am silver, number 51. Rogers main page no longer shows the promotion i read when i did the preorder.

P.s. Currently Fido offering $200 off plus $50 toward in store item (I will just get wireless charger discounted) so phone will be $500.

Thank you!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ImInBC

Here is the offer for the trade in.

"Offer ends October 3, 2016 in participating Rogers retail locations only (while supplies last and subject to change without notice). $200 trade-in credit available to customers who trade in the following devices: Apple iPhone 5C (or newer), Samsung GS4 (or newer), LG G3 (or newer), HTC One M8 (or newer), BlackBerry Q10/Z10 (or newer), Sony Xperia Z3 (or newer), Moto X Play (or newer) with purchase or upgrade to a new Samsung Note 7 and activation of a 2-yr Share Everything plan. Subject to trade-up program terms and conditions (if trade-in device is valued at $200 or more, customer receives credit equivalent to regular applicable trade value). Credit will be applied in store for new customers and as a bill credit on second or third invoice for existing customers. Connection fee of $20/line applies to activate service, early cancellation fees apply."
I Plan to Stick Around

So I can bring an old Z10 and get 200$ off even if I'm just upgrading my device?