Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Roglebo

Hmm maybe it's because the ones that had the devices replacement ones got another email it seems
I Plan to Stick Around

Me too never receive the first email with tracking number so i never got my replacement and either the 2 email u got todat
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ThePacas

I wonder if the emails we got today were only sent to the ones that got the replacement devices. I wonder if a empty box is 2LB?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still nothing!!! Crickets.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Hmm weird. I find it odd that they are sending two emails from UPS for the ones with the replacements. Unless they are sending out empty boxes for us to send them back which makes sense.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

OMG OMG OMG I FINALLY GOT AN EMAIL WITH A TRACKING NUMBER!!! It's about time Samsung!! So glad I didn't buy that iPhone. Lol 😂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is 3lbs!! Lol

Edit: I received two emails with two different tracking numbers. First package is 1 lb and second package is 3 lbs.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Then that means your getting the device and a box to send it in! Mine is 2LB and the other one is 1LB. So guessing I am only getting a empty box haha.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a package coming that's 2lbs and it's listed as " consumer electronics". There's another notification with tracking number for " UPS Returns " that was created yesterday morning, which I expect will be included with todays delivery. I expect that it really depends on whether this recall is a continuing disaster and they are sending yet another phone OR they are sending out a gift for our troubles and a return box for our defective phones. This may have something to do with people who have received a replacement but not yet returned the phone to one of the drop off centers, which would explain why some got the e-mails and others did not ?? A further explanation may be that some of the replacements sent were actually defective units and they are replacing them. 

We'll find out today.... My vote would be that Samsung and this recall are a continuing disaster and they sent out yet another replacement phone. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea I just got an email about a shipment for a 3lbs package as well... I havent opened my replacement yet (too busy) so i'm confused as to what this next thing is... If its a Gear S3 i'm down for one lol.