Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

Yeah it is pretty poor customer service all the way around on this issue.  How can you not have an accurate way of tracking stock?  All the warehouse employees must have new phones every day since no one can keep track of them!

Just an update on my situation.  I have seen no movement.  Others that received their devices noticed that their accounts were charged for the device then received the shipping order...I've seen no change since yesterday and remember my phone was "ready to ship"

I Plan to Stick Around

Just an update, I ordered a pixel 3 xl 128 in white on November 24, just received the tracking email. Also received a "we have made changes to your account" email 2.5 hours before.

So looks like in getting mine before Christmas. Not sure how the rest of you who ordered at presale still have not received your phones.

I got my first pixel 3xl on Nov 7 after pre-ordering on Oct 10. Returned Nov 9 due to speaker issues. Ordered 2nd phone Nov 24 now that Google has announced fixes.
I've Been Here Awhile

similar update on my end. I also ordered a Pixel 3 XL 128 in white but on November 27.
I just received the tracking email as well and that "we have made changes to your account" email 2 hours before.

Good sign hopefully!
I Plan to Stick Around

Glad for both of you!  My update is no update.  I guess I should have preordered a white one...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just to clarify, my pre order was a black pixel 3 xl with 128gb.

You need to call Rogers, get escalated to a manager. At the least they will give you a bill credit for the inconveniences. Make sure you make it clear you can't understand how you placed a pre order to receive one on release day and still nothing over a month after it's release.

I've Been Here Awhile

Received my pixel 3 xl white 128 GB today via UPS! so in total it took 8 days to get from the initial order last Tuesday. Just thankful I got it! I hope everyone else gets theirs asap too!
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I hope this is my last update.  This morning I received my weekly email telling me my place in queue and it was now 18 of 20 and I received that notification at 8am (my time).  It is now 12:20 my time and I have received my shipping confirmation.

The tracking number doesn't pull up anything yet and my account hasn't been billed but fingers crossed this isn't a false start as the order number is showing "closed - shipped".

Thanks everyone for letting me vent and for the helpful advice.  Now once I get the phone thats when the credit request will start! 🙂

I've Been Around

Yes you can call in to rogers in future, some time you get the device ASAP or you can be the first one to pick it up.