cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone order Huawei Mate 20 pro? Free tablet per account now...

wawa2010
I'm here a lot

I want to upgrade my phone, but I have to pay off $400 of my current phone balance. Smiley Sad

***Added Labels***

87 REPLIES 87

Re: Anyone order Huawei Mate 20 pro? Free tablet per account now...

RogersZia

Hello @wawa2010,

Thank you very much for your post! A new phone sounds exciting and I've heard some great buzz about this one.

Since October 25, 2018, the Huawei Mate20 Pro is available for pre-order. We also have some great offers on activations of the Mate20 Pro. Here are the Mate20 Pro specs:

• 6.39in QHD+ display
  • Triple Leica camera
    • 20MP colour ultra wide lens
    • 40MP colour wide lens
    • 8MP telephoto lens
  • 24MP front facing camera
  • 4200 mAh battery with type-c quick charge

You can get a free Huawei MediaPad T3 10 tablet ($329 value) when you pre-order and activate or upgrade to a Huawei Mate20 Pro. You must be on a 2-year Share Everything plan (including Share Everything for Business).

Pre-ordering customers will get their tablet shipped alongside their Mate20 Pro. Customers who selected ship-to-store will get it in-store upon activation.

Great news! Customers who activate their Huawei MediaPad T3 10 on a $10 no-term tablet plan will get 3GB of bonus data! This means, that for only $10 per month they can share an additional 3GB of data on their Share Everything plan.

Additionally, do review our Trade-Up program to save on your hardware upgrade costs. You can obtain a quote for the trade-in value of a device by going to rogers.com/tradeupquote on your phone's mobile browser.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia 

When will the phones be out? I pre-ordered mine last week 😄

Hey @NoMash, the device comes out November 8th!

RogersZia

dabears1326
I plan to stick around
When can we expect the phones to ship? Hoping to have it get to my house by Thursday

YoniMutonji
I plan to stick around

I pre-ordered over the phone and was even given a Rogers confirmation number. However, when I log onto my Rogers account, I see no mention of there being a pre-order that was made. Likewise, I never received a confirmation email that an order was made and is 'in-progress.' Is that normal? Does Rogers only send out an email confirmation once the device has shipped? 

It's odd for me to have made the pre-order on Nov 1st and still have yet to receive any sort of communication acknowledging that an order was made. I called in today and the best the agent could do was confirm that the order on their end shows as being 'in progress'... 

Like wise, I ordered mine the first day preorder was available and I’ve yet to know anything

PhotoFoto
I've been here awhile

Yeah I ordered on the sat. 27th of Oct. but nothing in my account show anything at all. I got the confirmation email though. 

dabears1326
I plan to stick around
I just got another confirmation order summary email this afternoon. Still hasnt shipped yet tho

Yeah same here, got an email of changes on my account showing the new phone. Still dont know when its coming

PhotoFoto
I've been here awhile
Yes same here. Hopefully they will arrive on the launch day. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

YoniMutonji
I plan to stick around

Ah yeah, I also got the new line activation email confirmation a few hours ago. Out of curiosity I called Rogers to see if by chance the device had shipped, but again the agent couldn't tell... he could only see that that the order has now been processed, lol. Hopefully we get a surprise package from UPS tomorrow! 

dabears1326
I plan to stick around
Just got my shipping notification. With my tracking number. Says it can take 3-5 days.

PhotoFoto
I've been here awhile
Wow that's nice. I haven't get anything yet.

dabears1326
I plan to stick around
You should get it soon, I got mine at 652pm central and I ordered mine on the 26th

YoniMutonji
I plan to stick around

Just got my shipping notice through UPS. It also says 3-5 business days, but judging from past pre-order experience (S8 Pre-Order last year), we should be able to receive our the phone on the day of release, so i feel confident that we will get it tomorrow... or at least i hope! 

dabears1326
I plan to stick around
Just checked my tracking number. And it says delivery by end of day today. So we should all be getting our phones today!

I’ve yet to get a tracking number !

YoniMutonji
I plan to stick around

Same! Just checked my UPS tracking and it's out for delivery due by end of today!

PhotoFoto
I've been here awhile
Same here. So excited

YoniMutonji
I plan to stick around

Excitement possibly delayed. Checked my UPS again only to see an annoying notice "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled." Called in. The agent on the phone seemed rather incompetent first telling me it might be delivered today but not on time, then telling me my package was left at the facility.

I asked why it would be left at the facility, she's like 'i don't know i'm just telling you what head office is telling me, but they assure me it will be delivered tomorrow.' I then asked what happens if it gets left again at the facility tomorrow? Once again,  clueless. Took a sick day today since they need someone's signature and might have to take another one tomorrow.

And so the annoyance and frustration begins.

Topic Stats