Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

In the terms and conditions, it was written it was a redeem code for the Google store.

I'm Here A Lot

Hello Rogers - any idea when the "Screen Call" feature to be available on Canadian pixel3s?

I'm Here A Lot

I believe it's on by default, no ?
I'm Here A Lot

It's not - not visible in phone settings and no option to screen call when being prompted to accept an incoming call.
A bit of searching seems to indicate that this feature is US only at this time.

I Plan to Stick Around

@bob01 wrote:

It's not - not visible in phone settings and no option to screen call when being prompted to accept an incoming call.
A bit of searching seems to indicate that this feature is US only at this time.

Hey be happy you actually have a device...lol It is a bit dissapointing it's not there.

How about Wifi calling is that working from the get go?

I'm Here A Lot

I'm Here A Lot

Yup - got lucky, the mailman was early

There is no Phone -> Settings -> Screen Call option -  hope this changes soon, was one of the main reasons for upgrading from the 2XL

Would love to hear if anyone else who's received theirs is seeing the same thing.

I Plan to Stick Around

The call screen option is supposed to be coming to the pixel and pixel 2 in November. I assume that may just be in the States if it's not on the Canadian devices.

I Plan to Stick Around

@bob01 wrote:

Yup - got lucky, the mailman was early

There is no Phone -> Settings -> Screen Call option -  hope this changes soon, was one of the main reasons for upgrading from the 2XL

Would love to hear if anyone else who's received theirs is seeing the same thing.

I haven't received any shipping details yet and I ordered on Oct 9th ship to home Smiley Sad 

CAn you please confirm if WiFi calling is available?

I'm Here A Lot

No, my device does not...

- received the verification code from Rogers as part of the setup, got the response below after entering it...

"Unfortunately your device isn't eligible for Rogers Wi-Fi Calling. Please reach us ..."

My device was ordered directly from google so mb this is exclusive to Rogers supplied phones - good luck!