Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwc472
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Thanks and I'm sure you're right. I'm having mine shipped to the store.

Eventually.
Chrismcniv
I Plan to Stick Around

What GB module did you order? And when did you receive it ?
iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered the 512GB and got it on Feb 2nd.
Chrismcniv
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay thanks! Not a bad turn around!
iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

I definitely think Samsung underestimated the demand for the Ultra. Don't think it's Rogers fault. The phones are I short supply everywhere.
Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

When I talked to an agent for my pre order he told me that there was no s21 ultra in 512gb available. I had my account opened up and the order just waiting to confirm. I told him that it was available online but that It would let me change the shipping address which is why I wanted to order with him. I then asked if I could do an in store pick up and he said that in store pickups are not available for pre orders.

This whole thing makes me really want to change carriers. I've been with Fido/Rogers since before the iPhone came out.
Rjejje
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered my S21 thru the business side of Rogers on the 15th of Jan. Still waiting for it. Called last week and they claim that they don't have them yet. I was 11 of 74 in line.  Not sure what the hold up is, but it's frustrating. 

iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

You say S21, can you clarify if it was the Ultra and if so what variant/memory size?
Rjejje
I've Been Here Awhile

was the ultra, don't recal the memory size.

Neonridr
I Plan to Stick Around

I was late to the game, didn't preorder until the 27th of January.  Went with the 256GB Black variant.  Still stuck in processing.  No doubt by the time I get the phone the promotion for the buds and smart tag will be over.  Kinda sucks because I have an S10 that works perfectly fine.  I only upgraded because Rogers was hounding me with calls since my term was up as of next month.

I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for a surprise but not expecting any miracles here.