Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

I have never pre-ordered before but I have for the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Do Rogers generally ship on the official release day (01/29/21)?

I see online other carriers have already shipped some S21.

RogersZia

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Hello and welcome to our Community @iain1967!

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra looks really good, I hope you like the device once you get it. We’ll make every effort to get the device to customers on or close to launch day.

We always make sure we dedicate inventory to our reservation system so you can get your device as soon as possible.

Please check out our Pre-order & Shipping FAQs and Tracking your Rogers Shipment knowledge base articles for more info.

RogersZia 

Terraforce18
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still waiting on my Phantom Silver variant, to be shipped to a local store, that is on the site. I think they only carry Phantom Black right now. 

Terraforce18
I Plan to Stick Around

Galaxy S21 Ultra Phantom Black & Phantom Silver

Since the phone just came out yesterday and some internet surfing, anyone who ordered the Phantom Black variant, got their phone on release day or in the shipped phase? I pre-ordered the Phantom Silver variant and am #2 in line. I've looked on Best Buy and they are only carrying the Phantom Black variant. It gets me thinking is the device delayed? If it is, I rather just go for the Phantom Black.

iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered the 512GB model which only comes in black. Which model are you waiting on?
Terraforce18
I Plan to Stick Around

I pre-ordered Phantom Silver. Comes in only at 128GB

Curtisd
I'm Here A Lot

I haven't received anything about it since I preordered 2 weeks ago should I not have gotten an email now that they're released?
Curtisd
I'm Here A Lot

Did you order straight through Rogers? How do you know where you are in line?
iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

I did an upgrade. I have no idea where I am in line.
Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

I just talked with a agent. I ordered a s21 ultra 512gb black and he said that there is no way of knowing where you are in line and also no way of knowing if you'll be getting the voucher for the galaxy buds