Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

How do you know your position in line?
AGomes
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered phantom black 256 and I still haven't got mine. I'm never pre ordering again. In store they have it but won't give it to me since I pre ordered, i need to wait untill my comes in.
AJMOLINA
I've Been Here Awhile

ordered phanton black 256 on Jan 19. a rep said they will take up to 4 weeks. they said samsung didnt send enough stock hence the delay.
iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my shipping info this morning. S21 ultra 512GB black ordered Jan 15th.
Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

Nice. I ordered mine a bit later but it's the exact same model. I'm pretty sure most will go for the 128, some will go for the 256 and a few for the 512. Hopefully those who got the 128 know that there is no more micro SD card support
Chrismcniv
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi there I'm waiting for mine. I ordered a black s21 ultra 258 GB on the 17th of Jan and have heard nothing back. Still waiting for it to be shipped, I'm kinda confused on what's happening and if there is a delay why I haven't been informed. I'm scared I'm going to miss out on the pre order deal with the head phones.
Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya. That whole pre order thing is really not well managed by Rogers. We I pre ordered I got 1 email with no order number, no tracking, nothing. My residential address is different than my billing address and the site wouldn't let me enter a different mailling address.

I called an agent to pre order with them and he kept telling me that there was no s21 in 256gb or 512gb even after I showed him on the website. They were unable to do the order because of that. Then I said I could wait until he could resolve the issue because it's a hassle for me to go wait at the billing address for Purolator and I don't want them to leave it outside. I asked him if the earbuds promo would be available after launch and he said no even thought the site says it ok until 14/02.

Anyways. As far as the earbuds it's only for the first 17 000 customers and it's not the actual earbuds it's a voucher that you have to redeem with Samsung and you might have to pay for shipping.

Personally it's a huge mess if it's not resolved soon I'll just go elsewhere

iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

You don't have to pay for shipping on the ear buds. 👍
Chrismcniv
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm calling back tomorrow to see what's happening and see what they can do to help!
robeddie
I've Been Here Awhile

Would be nice to get an update for those of us who pre-ordered and expected some form of update on or near launch day... Rogers?