Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AGomes
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Update....today I spoke to rogers online and on the phone, all they said was to many pre orders where done and they don't have enough stock. They have no idea when they will get more stock and apparently they have no stock rite now. They said just wait.
Chrismcniv
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I called today they told me I have to just wait out cuase the warehouse has my order but they mentioned nothing about having no stock ! I wish they would give me more information on the subject. They seem to just brush off my questions and say you just have to wait cause according to this guy they receive the phone on the 29th and dish them out from there. Hopefully I'll get an email that it's sent soon. Why say there's a promo on pre-orderes if we can't even get then device in a timely manner.
Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes. I'm very disappointed by all off this. Also the fact that there's only 17k vouchers. That info is not made obvious. The agent never told me and when I called back I asked if I would get the earbuds at the same time as the phone and again they never mentioned that there was limited amounts.
rwc472
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered the S21 Ultra 512GB as well.  My number is 52 but I just had an agent tell me there is a 3 - 4 week delay and I may not get the voucher for the earbuds either.  I'm going to check out other carriers.

iain1967
I Plan to Stick Around

When did you you order? I ordered on Jan 15th and I have mine.
Chrismcniv
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered Jan 17
Chrismcniv
I Plan to Stick Around

They said I might get an email next week for it to be shipped out but it's incredible how slow they are. They also didn't give me my position in line how did you get that?
rwc472
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered on the 25th.
rwc472
I Plan to Stick Around

You have to be signed in to your Rogers Acct. Then go to the e-mail you got when you pre-ordered and you'll get a page with FAQ and Go to site. click on Go to site and you should get your number and status.
robeddie
I've Been Here Awhile

Just to clarify - I believe you'll only have a place in line if you selected the option to pick-up in-store.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where can I check the status of my pre-order or backorder?

You will receive email notifications to confirm that your pre-order or backorder ship to home device will ship as soon as stock is available as well as an email to confirm when it has been shipped. If you pre-ordered or backordered for pick up in-store, you will be able to check your place in line. You can find a link to this page inside your confirmation email.