cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

iain1967
I plan to stick around

I have never pre-ordered before but I have for the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Do Rogers generally ship on the official release day (01/29/21)?

I see online other carriers have already shipped some S21.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to our Community @iain1967!

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra looks really good, I hope you like the device once you get it. We’ll make every effort to get the device to customers on or close to launch day.

We always make sure we dedicate inventory to our reservation system so you can get your device as soon as possible.

Please check out our Pre-order & Shipping FAQs and Tracking your Rogers Shipment knowledge base articles for more info.

RogersZia 

View solution in original post

137 REPLIES 137

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to our Community @iain1967!

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra looks really good, I hope you like the device once you get it. We’ll make every effort to get the device to customers on or close to launch day.

We always make sure we dedicate inventory to our reservation system so you can get your device as soon as possible.

Please check out our Pre-order & Shipping FAQs and Tracking your Rogers Shipment knowledge base articles for more info.

RogersZia 

Terraforce18
I plan to stick around

I'm still waiting on my Phantom Silver variant, to be shipped to a local store, that is on the site. I think they only carry Phantom Black right now. 

Terraforce18
I plan to stick around

Galaxy S21 Ultra Phantom Black & Phantom Silver

Since the phone just came out yesterday and some internet surfing, anyone who ordered the Phantom Black variant, got their phone on release day or in the shipped phase? I pre-ordered the Phantom Silver variant and am #2 in line. I've looked on Best Buy and they are only carrying the Phantom Black variant. It gets me thinking is the device delayed? If it is, I rather just go for the Phantom Black.

iain1967
I plan to stick around
I ordered the 512GB model which only comes in black. Which model are you waiting on?

Terraforce18
I plan to stick around

I pre-ordered Phantom Silver. Comes in only at 128GB

I haven't received anything about it since I preordered 2 weeks ago should I not have gotten an email now that they're released?

Did you order straight through Rogers? How do you know where you are in line?

iain1967
I plan to stick around
I did an upgrade. I have no idea where I am in line.

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around

I just talked with a agent. I ordered a s21 ultra 512gb black and he said that there is no way of knowing where you are in line and also no way of knowing if you'll be getting the voucher for the galaxy buds 

How do you know your position in line?

AGomes
I've been here awhile
I ordered phantom black 256 and I still haven't got mine. I'm never pre ordering again. In store they have it but won't give it to me since I pre ordered, i need to wait untill my comes in.

AJMOLINA
I've been here awhile
ordered phanton black 256 on Jan 19. a rep said they will take up to 4 weeks. they said samsung didnt send enough stock hence the delay.

iain1967
I plan to stick around
I got my shipping info this morning. S21 ultra 512GB black ordered Jan 15th.

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around
Nice. I ordered mine a bit later but it's the exact same model. I'm pretty sure most will go for the 128, some will go for the 256 and a few for the 512. Hopefully those who got the 128 know that there is no more micro SD card support

Chrismcniv
I plan to stick around
Hi there I'm waiting for mine. I ordered a black s21 ultra 258 GB on the 17th of Jan and have heard nothing back. Still waiting for it to be shipped, I'm kinda confused on what's happening and if there is a delay why I haven't been informed. I'm scared I'm going to miss out on the pre order deal with the head phones.

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around
Ya. That whole pre order thing is really not well managed by Rogers. We I pre ordered I got 1 email with no order number, no tracking, nothing. My residential address is different than my billing address and the site wouldn't let me enter a different mailling address.

I called an agent to pre order with them and he kept telling me that there was no s21 in 256gb or 512gb even after I showed him on the website. They were unable to do the order because of that. Then I said I could wait until he could resolve the issue because it's a hassle for me to go wait at the billing address for Purolator and I don't want them to leave it outside. I asked him if the earbuds promo would be available after launch and he said no even thought the site says it ok until 14/02.

Anyways. As far as the earbuds it's only for the first 17 000 customers and it's not the actual earbuds it's a voucher that you have to redeem with Samsung and you might have to pay for shipping.

Personally it's a huge mess if it's not resolved soon I'll just go elsewhere

iain1967
I plan to stick around
You don't have to pay for shipping on the ear buds. 👍

Chrismcniv
I plan to stick around
I'm calling back tomorrow to see what's happening and see what they can do to help!

robeddie
I've been here awhile
Would be nice to get an update for those of us who pre-ordered and expected some form of update on or near launch day... Rogers?

AGomes
I've been here awhile
Update....today I spoke to rogers online and on the phone, all they said was to many pre orders where done and they don't have enough stock. They have no idea when they will get more stock and apparently they have no stock rite now. They said just wait.
Topic Stats