cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing from Ignite TV to Ignite Internet with Smartstream

lgsshedden
I've been here awhile

If I want to move from Ignite TV to an Ignite Internet with Smartstream package what are the required steps? Is it merely an account change or does the shift require a hardware change (i.e. different modem or boxes)?

Very hard to find this information and pricing on the Rogers site itself.  Appreciate any assistance/feedback.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: changing from Ignite TV to Ignite Internet with Smartstream

RogersTony

Hello, @lgsshedden

Thank you for posting your inquiry on switching from Ignite TV to Ignite SmartStream.

The Ignite SmartStream service uses the same equipment as Ignite TV. It is just an account change. The service would be $5.00 + taxes on top of your internet service. There is a 5.00 + taxes rental charge for each additional Ignite set top box you have.

Please let us know if you need any more information.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: changing from Ignite TV to Ignite Internet with Smartstream

RogersTony

Hello, @lgsshedden

Thank you for posting your inquiry on switching from Ignite TV to Ignite SmartStream.

The Ignite SmartStream service uses the same equipment as Ignite TV. It is just an account change. The service would be $5.00 + taxes on top of your internet service. There is a 5.00 + taxes rental charge for each additional Ignite set top box you have.

Please let us know if you need any more information.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation