cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add a new phone line

mar-bht
I've been here awhile

yesterday called to add a phone line, after 5 min she ask do you want to move ur phone line? what a surprise. told her if I have to move my line, I don't need to call you guys,  hung up and called again, again asked for available plans, another girl told they have 75 GB and 100GB data, told her I need data around 30 to 50 GB, she offered me 2GB data. does Rogers know what kind of agents they have hired, somebody from management should listen recording of my both call, what a " GRATE "customer service.

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: add a new phone line

RogersYasmine

Hello @mar-bht ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us in the community, we really appreciate your feedback! I'm saddened to hear that it wasn't very positive. 😞

It sounds like the conversation somehow got lost in translation. We certainly strive to provide the best in-class service and will try to do better moving forward. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to process any new line activations or device upgrades here in the community forums at this time. If you still require some assistance with reviewing price plan options, we are happy to help with that. You may send us a PM to get started. 🙂

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

mar-bht
I've been here awhile

I like words " conversation somehow got lost in translation". they are political words. I hope u record all calls, its is batter to listen those recordings. The only reason I prefer Rogers that they have customer support in Canada to provide jobs to Canadians, not out sourcing overseas. please listen those calls and decide what you will do in this situation.

mar-bht
I've been here awhile

did u listen to those phone calls?

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation