cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy With Outcome Following Agreement

Sstrus1313
I've been around

After making payment arrangements with Rogers and following through with my end of the bargain, they won't respect that I paid over 1000$ and their offer to provide a credit to my account due to buying a cellphone off them with device protection and it breaking. They also did not respect the device protection. So because of that I had to early upgrade and get a new phone. I went broke because of them. Now they won't honor their deal. I am furious.

**Added Labels**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unhappy With Outcome Following Agreement

RogersMaude

Good day @Sstrus1313,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for sharing the details of your situation with us.  I understand this has not been the most pleasant experience thus far and we would like to shed some light on this matter.

Following the offer you received from our Credits Operations department upon making the payment agreement, have you spoken with them directly? If you have not done so yet, I strongly recommend that you dial 1 866 346-3430.

Their hours of operations are:

• Mon-Fri: 7 am to Midnight
  • Sat: 7:30am to 9pm
  • Sun: 10am to 6pm

If you've made the payment according to the timeline, they're going to be the only team in charge able to honor that settlement offer.

Keep us posted!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation