cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Cancel my Account

Martin2023
I've been around

For almost 3’months I have been trying to cancel an account. In December i was told it was canceled. It wasn’t. January same thing. February another bill.
In the last month I been told that there was an issue with CPU and they had to reboot so i would go back in line.
The next time I was transferred and up on. I was told by manager it was a credit issue.
Today online chat I was it was retention issue.
I am constantly getting emails saying I owe money for an account that was supposed to be canceled in November.
Who will resolve this?

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to Cancel my Account

RogersCorey

Greetings @Martin2023!

I am sorry to hear that you've had difficulties getting your account canceled. In a situation like this, we'd need to look at your account before we could offer you our fully assistance. 

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: Unable to Cancel my Account

CelineXangry
I've been here awhile
I'm having the same issue I now have 8 late payments on my record due to their lack of follow through when I clearly stated several months, several times a month, that I need my account completely closed in order to pay it and they won't.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation