cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

jay647
I've been around

Rogers Customer service are very bad, all different rep will guide you something else and at the end, you (customer) will be in trouble. There is no one to talk professionally, they all are learning. I got phone from mobile shop and they changes on my account without knowing that this offer not belongs to me and after I received invoice the offer (discount) was not there, when I called they said there is agent error and can't fixed now, But question is, we (Customer) have to survive and waste time with them (to calling).

I don't know why no one taking any action on those agents, Why we have to pay for it, This is the way they are cheating us and make money, It's also a SCAM....

Need NEW Service Provider in Canada, special in Ontario, then they will learn......

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Customer Service

RogersMoin

Hello, @jay647.

I appreciate your comments, and welcome to our Community!

It's genuinely disappointing when different representatives provide conflicting information, leading to confusion and inconvenience. Understandably, dealing with these issues can be time-consuming and stressful. The third-party stores may run different promotions and offers we may not have access to. Please get in touch with the third-party store to rectify the mistake.

I hope your concerns are addressed and you receive the assistance and resolution to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation