cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribe to CraveTV with Starz

jjjjy7
I'm a reliable contributor

Rogers advertises Crave TV with Starz for $23.95.  However, in my account there is no button to select this option; I only have an option to subscribe to Movies Pack (with Crave) for $28.95 or Crave on demand for $19.95.  Is the first option no longer available?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Subscribe to CraveTV with Starz

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jjjjy7 wrote:

Rogers advertises Crave TV with Starz for $23.95.  However, in my account there is no button to select this option; I only have an option to subscribe to Movies Pack (with Crave) for $28.95 or Crave on demand for $19.95.  Is the first option no longer available?

For some reason, Rogers never publicly listed an option for Ignite TV Crave subscribers to get STARZ for an additional $4.00 but it is possible.  I asked the @CommunityHelps team about how I could get this this and they simply added Crave and STARZ to my account.  The order confirmation just showed both being added at full price with no discount but, sure enough, my next bill contained a $4.95 Discount credit to bring the $8.95 additional charge for STARZ down to $4.00.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Subscribe to CraveTV with Starz

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jjjjy7 wrote:

For some reason, Rogers never publicly listed an option for Ignite TV Crave subscribers to get STARZ for an additional $4.00 but it is possible.  I asked the @CommunityHelps team about how I could get this this and they simply added Crave and STARZ to my account.  The order confirmation just showed both being added at full price with no discount but, sure enough, my next bill contained a $4.95 Discount credit to bring the $8.95 additional charge for STARZ down to $4.00.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation