cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Advice on Securing the Best Fido/Rogers Phone Deals

Pouyan
I'm here a lot

Hello Rogers Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out for advice on finding the best deals for Fido and Rogers for my phone, using my current phone number.

Here's a bit of background: I was initially with Fido and later switched to another carrier. Shortly after, I received a "win-back" offer from Fido/Rogers which was truly impressive. However, since I'm relatively new to Canada, my credit history had a few hard inquiries, which prevented me from availing that offer. A few months later, after my credit situation improved, I've been on the lookout for a similar deal. Despite my efforts in visiting stores in-person and exploring other channels, I haven’t come across a deal as enticing as the one before.

Given this, I have a few questions:

1. Should I anticipate special deals around Black Friday?
  2. Are there specific strategies or phone numbers I should be aware of to get better offers?
  3. Or is there generally nothing more I can do, and I should just remain patient?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

**Added Labels**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Seeking Advice on Securing the Best Fido/Rogers Phone Deals

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Pouyan  Deals and promotions come and go.  If you are offered a REALLY good (legitimate) deal, you need to take advantage of it right away.  Another thing to keep in mind is that not everyone at Rogers has access to the same promotions.  Win-back offers are only available from the Win-back team, Retentions have their deals that only they can access, and some offers are only available to certain addresses.

You can also expect to see advertised deals on Black Friday and around Christmas/New Year's, and you can sometimes also see good deals in the spring, at the end of the school year in May/June, and the beginning of the school year in August/September.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation