If so, what would it be and cost?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Going to Antigua

RogersZia

Hi @Armand9,

Welcome to the Community!

Antigua sounds amazing, I hope you have a wonderful time there. Depending on how much you plan to use your phone, you can take advantage of the Roam Like Home feature. Roam Like Home lets you use the talk, text and data included in your monthly plan just like you would at home. The cost is $15 per day for a maximum of 20 days within a billing cycle. To check if you're already enrolled in the service, text TRAVEL to 222.

If you do not wish to use the Roam Like Home service, the pay per use rates for using your cellphone in Antigua are:

Click on the hyperlink to learn more about the Roam Like Home.

Enjoy the trip!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Going to Antigua

RogersZia

Hi @Armand9,

Welcome to the Community!

Antigua sounds amazing, I hope you have a wonderful time there. Depending on how much you plan to use your phone, you can take advantage of the Roam Like Home feature. Roam Like Home lets you use the talk, text and data included in your monthly plan just like you would at home. The cost is $15 per day for a maximum of 20 days within a billing cycle. To check if you're already enrolled in the service, text TRAVEL to 222.

If you do not wish to use the Roam Like Home service, the pay per use rates for using your cellphone in Antigua are:

Click on the hyperlink to learn more about the Roam Like Home.

Enjoy the trip!

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation