cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Door to Door lies

NXS5843
I've been around

Rogers sales reps offered us free installation to switch from Bell for home internet. I have been charged fully and after multiple calls and hours of waiting in the line the customer care team can’t figure how to apply discount due to system changes. I was a happy Bell customer with no such issues. It is so unfortunate I was promised even by a manager the fee will be waived. I receive emails for my account getting suspended and getting late fee charges despite being told by agents not to pay, the sales manager was to call me a month ago and I haven’t received a call to date. I have already wasted 2 business days over the phone with agents who are just not able to help, could someone from presidents office reach out. People please don’t trust these Rogers sales reps and continue with your current service providers the false savings is not even worth you or your family’s time.

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers Door to Door lies

RogersMoin

Hello, @NXS5843.

Thank you for joining our Community and sharing your recent experience. When a free installation is promised, crediting back the installation fee may take up to three billing cycles. It's disappointing that it was not explained during the sign-up.

We will look into your installation fee reimbursement status and keep you informed. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation