Moving to a New Address. How do I check for Serviceability?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Moving to a New Address. How do I check for Serviceability?

Is Rogers available in Victoria Harbour and if I’m moving from Barrie can I put my account on hold?

**Labels Added**

Highlighted

Re: Moving to a New Address. How do I check for Serviceability?

Greetings @Brads58TML!

Thank you for joining us in the Rogers Community Forums and great first post! 😁

This is a very challenging time for us all and we'll do our best to ensure that your services are transferred to your new address in a safe and secure manner. 👍

To confirm if your new address is serviceable with Rogers and verify if your services can be placed on a temporary hold, please CLICK HERE to go to our 'Contact Us" page to speak with a Moves Concierge agent through Live Chat. Once there, please scroll down and click on the "Moving?" link to begin chatting.

If you prefer to speak with someone over the phone, you may dial 1-855-759-5857. Our Moves Concierge Team is available for support from 7 am-midnight (ET), 7 days per week. You'll be provided with a dedicated agent who will answer any questions or concerns you may have and ensure your move goes as smoothly as possible!

Kind regards,

RogersLaura