cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misled about services and long wait times.

Mrobb13
I've been here awhile

I have been in a back and fourth with Rogers for a few months regarding internet. I was lied to by a customer representative about fiber optic internet being serviced in my area, made to go without internet with the promise my area would be serviced in a week and finally having an honest customer service rep confirm this wasn’t the case. There are transcripts both myself and rogers have on file indicating I was lied to regarding internet; now I am dealing with the issue of returning the modem. The second last rep I spoke to had indicated that once the modem was returned the charges for the equipment would be removed from my bill- again there is record of this. I received notification of suspension for my cellphone services even though the modem was returned and received by March 4th. I have spoken with a wonderful customer service rep this evening who made note of all of this plus verified the notes on my file. I was transferred to the correct department in which I have now been on hold for an hour and a half. I am beyond disappointed with this company, the lack of transparency, and the effort to resolve issues. This is not the first time rogers has charged me incorrectly for services in the last decade.

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Misled about services and long wait times.

RogersZia

Good evening and welcome to the Community @Mrobb13,

I really can't imagine how frustrating this experience must be for you. We always strive to do better but sometimes we fall short. I sincerely hope your billing and account concerns have been resolved since you last posted here. If you still require any help let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.

RogersZia

Mrobb13
I've been here awhile
I can tell you it has not. After being on hold for two hours I had to end the call due to other responsibilities. No one from rogers has contacted me and my data service was cut off today. The equipment was received march 4th and I think it’s in incredibly in ill faith that it’s now the 20th of March and rogers did nothing to correct a charge.

Hi @Mrobb13,

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry to hear that you ran out of time and had to hang up before we could finish resolving your issue. I understand that your time is valuable.

Please do send us Private Message @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and available to chat. We'll be happy to review your account to see how we can help! For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation