MMS DETAILED USAGE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

MMS DETAILED USAGE

Hi I was charged with MMS messages but the bill does not show the detail of time and date. How do I find this detail? The Myrogers online bill does not show that

*** Edited Labels ***

Highlighted

Re: MMS DETAILED USAGE

Hello @VOO,

Thanks for joining us in Rogers Community Forums and for posting your issue! 🙂

It's definitely important to understand what you are being billed for, especially when you see additional charges applied to your invoice.

Unfortunately, we do not provide detailed information on your invoice regarding any SMS or MMS that were sent, however, you can send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps and we'll do our best to assist you on the backend! 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Cheers!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i don’t think I should be billed for something Rogers cannot tell me at least when and what time the MMS happened. It’s probably illegal
Highlighted

Hello @VOO,

Please note, you should have a full log of all of your sent and received SMS/MMS directly on your device which you can refer to at any time.

As mentioned in my previous post, if you still need our assistance in locating a specific message, we can be reached via PM @CommunityHelps.

Please keep in mind that we can only provide information regarding OUTGOING messages. By law, a court-ordered document must be produced for information concerning incoming messages.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura