cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS DETAILED USAGE

VOO
I've been here awhile

Hi I was charged with MMS messages but the bill does not show the detail of time and date. How do I find this detail? The Myrogers online bill does not show that

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MMS DETAILED USAGE

Hello @VOO,

Please note, you should have a full log of all of your sent and received SMS/MMS directly on your device which you can refer to at any time.

As mentioned in my previous post, if you still need our assistance in locating a specific message, we can be reached via PM @CommunityHelps.

Please keep in mind that we can only provide information regarding OUTGOING messages. By law, a court-ordered document must be produced for information concerning incoming messages.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersYasmine

Hello @VOO,

Thanks for joining us in Rogers Community Forums and for posting your issue! 🙂

It's definitely important to understand what you are being billed for, especially when you see additional charges applied to your invoice.

Unfortunately, we do not provide detailed information on your invoice regarding any SMS or MMS that were sent, however, you can send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps and we'll do our best to assist you on the backend! 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Cheers!

RogersLaura

VOO
I've been here awhile
i don’t think I should be billed for something Rogers cannot tell me at least when and what time the MMS happened. It’s probably illegal

Hello @VOO,

Please note, you should have a full log of all of your sent and received SMS/MMS directly on your device which you can refer to at any time.

As mentioned in my previous post, if you still need our assistance in locating a specific message, we can be reached via PM @CommunityHelps.

Please keep in mind that we can only provide information regarding OUTGOING messages. By law, a court-ordered document must be produced for information concerning incoming messages.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

TC25
I've been here awhile

How do I find out a detailed listing of MMS charges on my bill

TC25
I've been here awhile

Where on my device ? How do I find MMS messages. Why are they no reflective on my bill like the rest of the message ,with Phone numbers

Hello, @TC25.

Thank you for joining this thread, and welcome to our Community!

The bills show the summary of SMS/MMS sent and received. The MMS charges you incurred are most likely for an international number. On your device, you need to check the messaging app to determine the SMS/MMS sent to an international number. 

If you need more info on the MMS charges, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 in conversation