cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty data disappeared from my account

crsid
I've been here awhile

Back in May, As part of loyalty offer, I received 10gb monthly data for 24 months and I accepted the offer. This made my total data 16 GB. However, it's not showing up in my account this month. After using 4.5 GB of data, now my account shows 1.5 GB pending. I chatted with a customer care agent and she said my account only has 6 GB limit. How is this possible? Even my previous bills reflected 16 GB as limit. Now am afraid i might be charged with data overage once I cross 6 GB. Anyone experienced this? What can I do? Thinking of switching carrier if I am stuck with 6 GB.

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Loyalty data disappeared from my account

RogersCorey

Greetings @crsid!

I apologize for any inconvenience here. 

I would be more than happy to investigate this matter and look for your missing bonus data offer. Let me see if I can get this fixed for you before your bill comes due.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: Loyalty data disappeared from my account

crsid
I've been here awhile

Thank you for taking time to reply to my question. I was able to chat to a customer care agent who clarified the situation. I am also part of EPP and because of that my offer was invalid. Wonder why it was there for 2 months and then disappeared. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation