cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long wait for online and telephone line support for over an hour.

LINDA2023
I've been around

This is unacceptable!

I have been waiting for over an hour to receive customer support. I tried online and by phone. I would not recommend Rogers to anyone if this is how they look after their customers. Unfortunately, because no one is available to help me I'm thinking of switching to Bell. Do they not care?

**Labels Added**

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Long wait for online and telephone line support for over an hour.

RogersYasmine

Greetings @LINDA2023,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for posting your concerns!

I can certainly appreciate your disappointment with the longer than normal wait times during this very busy time of year! We definitely care about our customers and are doing our very best to get to each and every person as quickly as humanly possible. 

If your question or concern has yet to be addressed, please do reach out to us @CommunityHelps at your earliest convenience and we'll do our best to assist. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

I’ve been sitting on hold for TWO HOURS

Solahm
I've been here awhile

I don't know what my recourse is in my situation, but I'm very frustrated with your customer service over the last couple of days. I am trying to move my number from a business account to a personal account. The initial call was quick and painless. Once we stated the process, I have been placed on hold for hours, and then had my calls dropped. And then had to wait for a call back (3 hours at one point) at which point I have had to restart and explain the situation to each CS agent. At one point, a manager was going to call me, but I never heard from them. It seems like this is a simple requestion ( when I moved my number to the business  line, it was seamless). I need this to have happened last week, and I am on my 4th CS agent today, I have been on hold for more than 1.5 hours, plus had a 1.5 and a 3 h call back (as my call was dropped). Why is it so hard to get in touch with your CS teams and why do I have to explain my issue every time I call? shouldn't there be notes on my file? It's 2022 and your support is terrible.

Solahm
I've been here awhile

I'm on my second round of 2 hours of wait, as they dropped my call and then I had to call back.

kenith
I'm here a lot

After an hour's wait to connect with an agent, I didn't expect that I have to wait for 15 minutes again for a response... My case is certainly not that complicated that would cost him 15 minutes to access it. I'm so confused and tired of customer service of Rogers... 

honyp
I've been around

Same here.Pathetic!

davidpapa
I've been around

Over 2 hours and going now. Like I have nothing better to do. This is not a customer service anymore. I am paying money to them and begging them to fix my service. Very incompetent. On top of that, I am forced to listen to their advertisements without the option of not having a music and adds, or them calling me back. Is crazy. Just wondering about the other carriers.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 7 in conversation