I wanted to reach out for some help.
In the middle of August, I received a call from 7X where they offered me a win-back deal from Rogers. The deal is as below: 25GB for $45, each additional line (extra 3 lines) was 25GB for $36 - Support Reference # "I1873917364".
The sequence of events as per my understanding:
I wanted to propose 2 solutions should Rogers wish to pick one:
Solution 1: Since the credit check was done and 4 lines were approved, please set them up and send me the physical sims so that I can port my existing numbers and move happily to Rogers. I am sure Rogers can honor 7X winback promo credit check and promise.
Solution 2: Please tell me that Rogers can't do it, and let's move on with our lives. Its been 45 days now. If 7X is incompetent to respond back to you in time, then make a decision and move on. Why keep me waiting for Rogers to call me for 45 days?
i would like Solution 1 to move forward, but either way... please let me know..
*** Edited Labels ***
We'd be more than happy to look into this matter for you to find out what's going on with the offer.