cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an email address to contact support?

stuartb
I plan to stick around

There are problems with my account that need fixing.  I tried doing it online but there's noevidence that worked for 2 days.

I tried calling the support line and that didn't work - no answer.  I went to the on-line chat thing and it   told me it would connect me to an agent.  Nothing after 3 hours and your service closed.

I don't want my perfect credit rating wrecked by problems caused by Rogers inability to speak or effectively contact their customers

***Edited Labels***

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Is there an email address to contact support?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You can try sending a private message to @CommunityHelps -- they are a great group of people and can resolve a wide range of problems.

stuartb
I plan to stick around

Thanks, but my problem is related to billing and accounts.  The inability to contact someone that I can hear and has English as a first language is a real pain.  When you have to explain the problem a half dozen times and you cannot hear them,  to say it's frustrating is an understatement.  (Interestingly, I'm having the same kind of problem with Manulife, and again, I cannot get an understandable contact.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@stuartb wrote:

Thanks, but my problem is related to billing and accounts.  The inability to contact someone that I can hear and has English as a first language is a real pain.  

A PM has nothing to do with hearing and the moderators on this forum can help.  Both @-G- and I have found them most helpful:

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps  .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

When logged into the forum, check the envelope icon at the top right of the screen for messages.  You would usually also receive an e-mail, but it may have ended up in your spam folder...

P.S. all of Rogers CSRs are in Canada, although we are a multicultural country.

stuartb
I plan to stick around

Thanks RE, but that is how I ended up here Can you see why I am ultra frustrated?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hmmm, OK. Let's hope a different mod sees this and gets in touch. Unfortunately e-mails are not allowed because they are not secure and Rogers requires information from you that should remain private - hence the use of PMs.

stuartb
I plan to stick around

And this is secure ??????   Shakes his head in disbelief

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Obviously the forum is not secure, however, the mods send a secure form to you to obtain your personal/private  information.  After that, communication is via PM (Private Message).  Since you are questioning this, I'm questioning whether you ever went through the PM process with the mods at all.

PATSCAR
I've been around

Don't let anyone sell you wooden nickels your credit rating will not go down. In fact no bank worth the slat they stand on will deny you a loan of any kind because you didn't pay your cable bill because you had issues so long as everything else is up to snuff. If you get problems send them the phone back and tell Roger's to beat it. I'm disabled and my whole service with them went down yesteryear with no twice and that's very scary for me as I needed ambulance twice last week. They scared the heck out of me if I needed someone who should I get it if everything is down? I ask myself why I got hoodwinked to giving them all the business should not be the case phone has to be with someone else. I was on hold for an hour no CSR, lol, I actually had a hound or from Winnipeg guess who that is she was 

stringing me along for 30 minutes what a waste I will call customer retention Monday. Hat Ana junk is just that  they have no authority on anything imo. Again no bank will deny you and stop worrying about credit rating what you buying a plane? Relax.. I know I worked for a bank in risk management 

Iyadwinder
I've been around
I am right now out of Canada and I am a Roger’s customer and I lost my phone I don’t remember my account Info and I need my devic information like IMEI no to trace my phone and I tried my best to contact you but all failed

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Iyadwinder : Rogers doesn't typically work with e-mails since they are not secure forms of communication.  See the following link from earlier in this thread on how to contact the mods on this forum:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Is-there-an-email-address-to-contact-support/m...

stuartb
I plan to stick around

Rogers customers generally cannot help other Rogers customers when problems are specifically with Rogers  ... eg a broken cable that they Rogers techs do nothing to fix and it has gone on and on with their normal support channel.  

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There is a direct channel to Management if normal support has not worked. It's called Share a Concern.  See link below:

https://www.rogers.com/contact/share-a-concern/

@stuartb wrote:

Rogers customers generally cannot help other Rogers customers when problems are specifically with Rogers  ... eg a broken cable

The forum mods are not customers they are here to help serve customers and that's what I was talking about in my previous post.

The Rogers customers (volunteers who try to help on this forum) obviously don't fix broken cables, but we can assist with getting you to the correct contacts, and often assist when there is no broken cable.

LadyNB2024
I've been around
I am having simular issues with rogers.

Pianoman29
I've been around

I've had success with the Better Business Bureau. Even the big Multinationals don't like such a public and persistent forum for complaints. I've posted a concise complaint on Friday and got a response on Monday from such places like BestBuy and Walmart.

Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 in conversation