cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I track my 1000 long distance and international minutes?

ceecil1959
I've been around

My plan gives me 1000 international minutes to India, Bangla desh, Hongkong etc. How can I know how many minutes are left out of the 1000 minutes?. Why does Rogers billing not let me know this?. It's not rocket science to provide this information.

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How can I track my 1000 long distance and international minutes?

RogersZia

Good evening @ceecil1959,

Welcome to the Community!

The long distance add-ons are a cost effective way to keep in touch with the loved ones. Typically you can find your usage details through the MyRogers app or on rogers.com. This could vary based on the add-on you have.

Let us know if you have any issues viewing the usage via the app or the browser.

RogersZia

MB-B
I've been here awhile

After a recent Rogers screw up, I was given a complimentary, 1 year, 930 minute per month, International long distance feature which I have recently begun to use to the U.K.

I have been attempting for 2 days to find a way to monitor my ongoing either my used, or available remaining minutes, and can only find information related to my last invoice.

A Rogers representative told me by telephone that there is no way to access that information online, but that I can obtain ongoing usage through my home phone line, and provided the series of auto prompts to use, however, that process gets me an automated message telling me the information is unavailable.

I cannot believe, as your system needs to track a cusromer's ongoing usage for any feature with limitations, that that information cannot be made available to the customer in real time, and I'm equally surprised that, as sadly is oten the case, your representatives either do not know basic information, or else provide misinformation.

Would you please advise how I can access either the used, or remaining, International long distance time currently accurate... either from my home phone or from the website, as I  can definitely not afford to go over the capped amount of minutes, substantial as they may be.

Good morning @MB-B,

Thank you for posting to the Rogers Community!

I understand your desire to manage your Ignite Home Phone chargesm and monitor your usage. You can access your usage either directly from the telephone you are using, or from MyRogers once the invoice comes out.

I appreciate you want to avoid going over the included 930 minutes. Keep in mind that it is more than 15 hours per month. 

We will only charge you an overage rate of $0.02 per minute of international calling to the UK, past the 930 minutes included in the add-on.

Let us know if you have questions!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation