cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing and extremely long waiting

Yong2004
I've been here awhile

I cancelled my service for other reasons and I returned all the devices (2 boxes) as suggested by rogers via Canada post. Based on the tracking number, Rogers received my return on January 16. However, later on I found I was billed for not returning equipments, a big balance. My terrible experience with customer service started after that.

First attempt took me more than one hour to reach a live person then another hour to wait for this representative checking don’t know what, as if she was a new trainee who requires someone else to answer each step. At the end, I was put on hold forever that I had to hang up. This was in the morning on March 5.

My second attempt to call after work was on the same day. I reached another better representative and she seems knowing what should be done, but she could not find any trace of the work the first representative did in the morning so we started all over. My more than 2 hours spent in the first call was a complete waste. New ticket got opened for back office to investigate.

Today, 2 weeks later, I checked my account and noted nothing is corrected and the balance now is already charged to my credit card (due to auto payment). It took me 2 hours to reach a live agent. Longest one out of the 3 attempts so far! The agent told me he had to open a new ticket in a “better” way so hopefully this can be resolved. I spent 2.5 hours in total this time. So I am this hoping this is my last time to deal with Rogers who has such a terrible customer service. I am more than frustrated … 3 attempts, total 6+ hours, still not sure when this can be resolved.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Incorrect billing and extremely long waiting

RogersYasmine

Hello @Yong2004,

Thank you for joining us in our community forums. We always strive to provide a positive and seamless experience each time we connect with one of our valued customers. I'm so saddened to hear that you've decided to take your business elsewhere, not to mention, the disappointing time you've had when dealing with us recently. That's not how we would have liked it to go. 😞

Since your post, have your concerns been resolved to your satisfaction? If there is anything that still needs to be addressed, we'd be happy to have a look. Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!
RogersYasmine

Re: Incorrect billing and extremely long waiting

Yong2004
I've been here awhile

not fully resolved yet. 

there seems to be some partial refund into my account (< half of what's expected), but without any communication on how they handled it and why such refund.  I have no way to see any details as I can only see the current balance is a negative number (which I consider a good news). 

I hesitate to call them again as each time it's a torture.  I will wait for a bit more time to see if my next statement shows any additional info.  It's just more than confusing at this point. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation