cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im being phantom billed for a service I dont have.

JR30
I'm here a lot

I used to have Rogers internet last year until I called to cancel the internet. Instead of cancelling the internet the agent "suspended" my account which I didnt know. I had assumed she cancelled it and I returned the modem and moved out of the place I was living in. Throughout the year I kept getting emails from Rogers saying they owed me $47 credit, I thought this was odd since I no longer had any services with Rogers. Then! In October, my account apparently got re-activated for services I dont even have and again I dont even have a modem... and Rogers started billing me monthly! All of a sudden Rogers Credit operations was calling me and emailing me saying I owed money! Again I dont even have their modem and I dont use their internet! So after speaking to 6 advisors, they have said, not to worry, the account has been cancelled etc.

Now, I am STILL getting emails from Rogers Credit Operations and the bill is accumulating!

Can someone please help?

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Im being phantom billed for a service I dont have.

RogersMoin

Hello, @JR30.

Thank you for sharing your concern; learning about your experience is disappointing. It's completely understandable why you would feel upset and dissatisfied after encountering these issues. There seems to be some misunderstanding; a cancelled account can't be billed. Did you contact Credit Operations to sort this out? I hope things have been resolved by now. If you still need help, we're here for you. Just send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find out more about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation