cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible horrible Service to set up a new modem

aldillogori
I've been here awhile

I have no Internet service since Thursday, migrating the internet service  from Fido to  Rogers. Been transferred from an agent  to another agent for 3 long days trying to fix the modem. Finally  today a tech showed up to take care of the new modem and left after 5 min without doing anything he said I can't fix anything because he needs an installation order. Apparently I need another saga of calling many agents trying to figure out the installation order and reschedule another tech for the 5th day in as row.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Horrible horrible Service to set up a new modem

RogersTony

Hello, @aldillogori 

Welcome to the Rogers community forums!

It is very disappointing to hear about your experience trying to get your new modem activated. We definitely want to take a look at this to see if we can help you get setup.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

Re: Horrible horrible Service to set up a new modem

Dissappointed22
I've been around

Absolutely terrible

I was force migrated a few days back without rogers respecting the deadline dates

I set up the X6 modem and it was driving me crazy with the fan noise.... I had scheduled a tech to drop by, the tech sets up the new X6 with the same issue, I asked if I could receive another modem to a nada. I tried calling rogers to inquire and was not able to get a hold of sales for around 40 minutes......... I switched my ISP

then later on canceled rogers

End result: a lot of my time was wasted due to this whole ordeal, had to endure the annoying noise from the primal modem fan. Will rogers reimburse me for my time?

- Please don't choose rogers services at all 

I hope this helps.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation