cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to Finalize Issue

JW89
I've been here awhile

After being a Rogers customer for well over 20 years, I have never experienced such a bad representation of the company after dealing with Rogers representatives for over a month. My services were removed of Feb. 24th and tech support had no idea why. After two weeks of terrible customer service and poor responses, I decided to cancel my Home Internet on Mar. 6th. It is now April 2nd and this matter is still not resolved. Rogers is still trying to charge me for services that they failed to provide. I have had so many promises of call backs over the last month.

*Added Labels*

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Failure to Finalize Issue

RogersMoin

Hello, @JW89.

We appreciate you joining our Community and sharing your recent experience. We recognize the frustration you've faced with the unexplained service disconnection. It's disheartening to learn that you have parted ways with us and that we have failed to meet your expectations.

We can investigate and rectify all pending issues. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

OMG, I am dealing with this exact issue right now!!  It has been 3 days since my services were cancelled.  All because some Rogers employee returned a modem, entered the serial number of my modem and didn't cross check the account!  I am beyond frustrated!  How is is so easy to cancel everything but impossible to put it back?  I need this resolved now!  I have no access to my email, reservation paperwork, edocs, etc are all being held hostage. One of the email accounts is used for business.  I am unable to work from home which is what I primarily do.  At this point I just want access to my email so I can take my business elsewhere.  I am 7 hours in on hold the past 3 days, bounced around from person to person, the promise to call me back not happening.  I feel completely trapped.  How are they still in business with service like this - oh, yes, its a monopoly.  Not enough players in the game.  

Good morning @shuggins,

I am sorry for the experience you've been having here, the last thing we want is for you to feel trapped. Has the situation been resolved since you made this post or are you still waiting for a fix?

If you haven't had any updates recently, we can look into it for you.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

JW89
I've been here awhile
At the moment, the matter has yet to been fully resolved. This will be the second time I will be advised that the corrections will all take place for the next pay period. Even though I have had corrections apply during a pay cycle (March 6th applied on March 11th), I keep being advised it can only take place at the end of the cycle (now April 26th). As well, I have late penalties as any outstanding bill will suffer late fees after the 18th. I was advised I could supply a credit card to get the initial $4+ refunded to me but it feels like a trap to get charged the remaining balance. Even if that's not the case, my feelings towards Rogers personnel would indicate that promises mean nothing and that any shady practices is not only possible but expected at this point. When the credit is applied, I will be looking to move my mobile to another company even if it means higher rates as my time with Rogers over the last few months has been pure headache and constantly feeling "trapped" as I have no other avenues than to contact my local media. I was hoping this forum would be a way I could issue a more formal complaint but I just want this matter resolved as soon as humanly possible.
Thank you
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation