cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely bad experience

Jimi2023
I've been here awhile

An agent told me my account came with an extremely cheap plan, $15 talk, text, and 5G data included. Then it turns out there's no data at all and I need to change to other plans to have data. Why does Rogers hire a lying agent? Or is that a marketing trap I fell into? I'd be happy to get a $40 plan initially than being lied to get a $15 plan and having to switch to a $40 one. I am very disappointed and find very hard to trust Rogers any more. 

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Extremely bad experience

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Day @Jimi2023

A warm welcome to the community and congrats on your first post with us! 🙌 Ensuring we provide you with exceptional customer service and complete transparency is very much at the forefront of what we strive to do. We are elated to have you on board with us and we're sorry to hear what transpired as this is most definitely not the type of experience we want you to be having.

Have you had the chance to reconnect with us since you last posted? We'd be more than happy to take a further look into this for you. Feel free to send a message to @CommunityHelps so we can get this ironed out for you. In the event that you're not familiar with our private messaging system, click here.

Cheers!

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation