cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Return Waybill

Lurker_Returns
I'm a reliable contributor

Without going into details, my time as a Rogers customer has ended.

I received an email with a waybill, and that email specifically mentioned 3 of my ignite TV boxes. In addition to these, I have one more TV box and the Ignite modem.

Will I be getting a separate waybill for these? Or should I just put all of my equipment in a box with the one waybill?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Equipment Return Waybill

Ash_P
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Once we have placed your equipment return order, we will attempt to send you an electronic Waybill via email or SMS. To ensure you are not charged for any unreturned equipment, you will want to make sure that all equipment and cords are packed together and sent back within the 30 days. Not to worry, you can use the same waybill.

If you don't have access to print the waybill at home, you can visit any Canada Post location and provide Canada Post Return ID Number PR823007 and they will print the waybill for you. Once returned, you will be sent an email with a tracking number. Please keep this email for your records. 

You can also visit our website at Returning rental equipment - Rogers

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ash_P
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Once we have placed your equipment return order, we will attempt to send you an electronic Waybill via email or SMS. To ensure you are not charged for any unreturned equipment, you will want to make sure that all equipment and cords are packed together and sent back within the 30 days. Not to worry, you can use the same waybill.

If you don't have access to print the waybill at home, you can visit any Canada Post location and provide Canada Post Return ID Number PR823007 and they will print the waybill for you. Once returned, you will be sent an email with a tracking number. Please keep this email for your records. 

You can also visit our website at Returning rental equipment - Rogers

Lurker_Returns
I'm a reliable contributor
Understood, but that's not the question.

The question is that I have a waybill email, but it doesn't reference ALL of the equipment I have

So, should I put ALL of the equipment in one box, or only the equipment referenced in the email, and wait for a second email?

@Lurker_Returns wrote:
Understood, but that's not the question.

The question is that I have a waybill email, but it doesn't reference ALL of the equipment I have

So, should I put ALL of the equipment in one box, or only the equipment referenced in the email, and wait for a second email?

Rogers messed up because they should listed ALL of your Ignite equipment on the equipment return, and I don't think that any follow-up emails will be sent, at least not automatically.

I think the right thing to do would be to return all of the equipment together... but first, I would send a PM to @CommunityHelps and list the serial numbers of all equipment that you will be returning.  At the very least, somebody should confirm that this IS the complete list of equipment that needs to be returned AND document that you will be returning all rented hardware on your account in addition to what was originally specified.

In this case there would not be a follow up email. You  can certainly use the same waybill for all the equipment. I would suggest a quick PM to @CommunityHelps  and they will be able to ensure that everything looks good with all equipment and documented correctly for return. 

mpinsk
I've been around

I returned my equipment with the generic waybill - but when I attempt to track, Canada post won't issue any information because they apparently reuse the tracking numbers. I  just got a text from Rogers with another request to return my information. Is there a way I can have the reconciled and get the account closed?

Ash_P
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

It can take up to 10 business days for the equipment to be removed from your account once the courier’s website shows it has been returned. Following this a credit can appear on next bill cycle.

What I would suggest at this time is to send a quick PM to @CommunityHelps. They will be able to track the equipment for you, as you are unable to locate your individual tracking number. 

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 4 in conversation